Smile! You're in good hands!
We would like to welcome you to our dental office and explain a little about our office policies and goals. We believe in the theories of Modern Dental Care that does not support the old premise of "When it hurts - fix it". Through proper preventative care and regular checkups, we believe that it is highly likely that most of our patients can expect to keep all of their teeth for all of their lives. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.
- A high degree of professional skill and ability.
- A dedication to your oral health care.
- A minimization of costly reconstructive work through proper preventative care.
- The highest effort to make your visits as comfortable as possible.
- The right treatment at the right time.
- Fees that are fair and just for the services provided.
- Cooperation in making and keeping appointments.
- A conscientious effort toward good oral hygiene.
- Recall visits to maintain optimum oral health.
- A definite arrangement for the payment of fees at the time of service
We feel the best investment anyone can make is to prevent the pain and discomfort associated with advancing oral disease, and to save the costly expenses often connected with the reconstruction of the damages that do occur through neglect. In order for our newly formed relationship to be mutually satisfying and beneficial, we ask that at any time you have a question or are unhappy about nay treatment (proposed or performed), fee for service, or attitude of our “Dental Team”, please discuss it with us promptly and openly. Misunderstanding and/or lack of communication are the only obstacles to our continued friendship and professional relationship.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options.
If we recommended treatment to correct any current conditions, please call our office to make an appointment for a return visit at your earliest possible convenience. Again, we welcome you and look forward to seeing you soon. Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!
Proudly serving: Florissant